Comment on page
- 1.Mining System - Mining is a crucial activity for acquiring valuable resources, particularly Adamantine fragments. However, accessing these resources comes at the cost of stamina. Each successful mining attempt consumes 1 stamina point (STA). The amount of Adamantine fragments obtained is dependent on the rarity of the ore being mined. So, strategic planning and efficient use of stamina are key to maximizing your resource gains.
- 2.Monster Loot Box - Another aspect influenced by the stamina system is the opening of monster loot boxes. These boxes contain random rewards and provide exciting opportunities for players. However, opening each loot box requires the expenditure of 1 stamina point (STA). This adds an extra layer of decision-making, as players must consider the potential rewards against their available stamina reserves.
Oz : Stamina Elixir Vendor
Location prontera 143 124 geffen 131 65 aldebaran 148 132 payon 173 78
- 1.Stamina System will automatically reset the stamina of all players to 100 points at 12am UTC+8.
- 3.Players can purchase a maximum of 2 Stamina Elixirs per day, which will provide a total of 400 stamina.
- 1.Stamina is bound by Account ID, not character.
- 2.The maximum stamina limit for all players is set at 1000 STA.
- 3.As player rent more houses, subsequent STA from renting will decrease. This is to ensure game balancing and discourage STA exploits. Renting the first house gives a player 300 STA followed by 150, 100 and 50. Players will not receive any STA if they rent on the fifth time.
- 4.Any additional STA that exceeds the stamina limit will not be replenished.